Many people (including MD’s, pharmacists and nurses), have no idea what’s in a vaccine. I find that truly incredible since as a global community, many are becoming concerned about what they put in their body. More people are eating organic because they don’t want to eat food laden with pesticides (or glyphosate that comes from Roundup that is sprayed on many crops). People are concerned about how clean their water is which is why so many have water purifiers or buy filtered water. Do you know of people that are concerned with the pollutants in the air?
Which is why I am concerned that the same people that are eating organic, filtering their water, have air cleaners in their home, don’t look at the ingredients in vaccines and be concerned. I find it utterly shocking that the EPA allows the toxic ingredients in vaccines that are promoted as helping you to improve health. There are hundreds if not thousands of studies showing that these ingredients are toxic and many cause cancer.
Here’s the list of most of the ingredients you will find are in vaccines. Below the list, you will find a link to a government site that lists by vaccine what ingredients can be found in each one.
- Aluminum –According to the Agency for Toxic Substances and Diseases Registry, Aluminum is considered a hazardous substance and can cause kidney, bone and brain disease. It believes it can cause memory problems. Has been linked to seizures, Alzheimer’s, Dementia, SIDS, and auto-immune disorders. (atsdr.cdc.gov)
- Formaldehyde (Formalin) – A preservative. Used in mortuaries for embalming, glues and adhesives. The EPA classified formaldehyde as probably causing cancer in humans. NCI suggests increased risk of leukemia, cancers of the blood/lymph, brain tumors. (www.cancer.gov)
- MSG (Monosodium Glutamate) – toxic to the nervous system. Headache, flushing, sweating, facial pressure, numbness, tingling or burning in the face, neck, rapid, fluttering heartbeats, chest pain and weakness are listed as possible adverse reactions by The Mayo Clinic.
- Mercury (Thimerosal) – Considered a poison. Possible reactions include: vomiting, difficulty breathing, burning in stomach, diarrhea, permanent kidney failure, numbness, pain, seizures, memory problems, inability to walk well, uncontrollable shaking and tremor, and death. (www.nlm.nih.gov)
- Glutaraldehyde – Glutaraldehyde is considered poisonous. Can cause wheezing, asthma, eczema. (OSHA)
- Polysorbate 80/Tween 80 – Can cause severe anaphylactic reactions. (ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed), chronic inflammatory bowel disease, believed to cause reproductive problems. (NIH, Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America)
- Gentamicin Sulfate, Neomycin Sulfate, & Polymyxin B – Antibiotic. Can cause kidney disorders, anaphylactic reactions, anemia, convulsions, bloody diarrhea, encephalopathy, depression, vomiting. (medicines.org.uk/Medscape/RxList.com)
- Human and Animal Cells – aborted fetal cells, monkey kidney cells, pig and horse blood, chick embryos,
- Phenol/Phenoxyethanol. Antifreeze. Toxic to all cells and can disable the immune system.
- Latex Rubber – Can cause anaphylactic reactions.
Vaccine Excipient List